Don't Sell Yourself To Fall in Love..

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This isn't how it's suppose to be.

They say let bygones be bygones. I wish I can live up to this every time I'm going through a hard situation but of course nobody wants to leave something that was once apart of them in the past. I would be lying if I said I wasn't down & hurt for the past month. Everything happened a little too quick and too soon, well at least for me. I reached to a point where I can only do so much & have learned that you can't rehash shit if the person isn't even willing to meet you half way. I've really come to realize that if it's what he really wanted, what we both really wanted, we probably wouldn't be in this situation. I'm not saying I don't want it at all, I'm just fed up with what I see. And what I see is nothing...So there isn't room for me & you cause instead you've made time for you & them..



"I wish I could rip out a page of my memory
'Cause I put to much energy in him and me
Can't wait till I get through this phase 'cause it's killin' me"



No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones