Don't Sell Yourself To Fall in Love..

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wed, February 2010!

NO my blog is not all postings of pictures, it's also brought by words with what I feel inside but I do update pictures to share my days with you. Just felt like I needed to adjust that. Anyways, I've never really said this since I was very young but anyone who knows me, knows I'm not that fond on school. Don't get me wrong, I love to learn new things, but I can't do it by sitting down all day & have all these lectures. And what makes it surprising is that, I think I'm finally in love with school. I've found a love for it somehow & this semester should be interesting!! I'm glad that I've made the right choices in the past week.
Love, Leah

God is Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones