Don't Sell Yourself To Fall in Love..

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Marijuana makes my eyes drop.

A day with my girl Rosalinda & a little company from Tania. One of my fav hispanic chicks. This day was straight about Marijuana .. I know it's unlady like but sometimes a girl gotta get with that Mary Jane. So much pifff was smoked, luckily rosalinda don't smoke off dutches, all to myself! She wack right? Lol kidding, well hope you enjoy the pictures from yesterday night.
(CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE)


PICTURES FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
1) Me, thinking I'm cute.
2) Me & Alonjah, the sweetest little spanish girl you'll ever meet, love her.
3-5) Lol again, I was hogging the camera od!!
6) Rosalinda think she cute, ew, she only raised her leg to show her wack Ed Hardy boots.
7) Side profile, still cuteeee lol
8) ..took me 10 minutes to do my hair -_-
9) Lol I don't know...was waiting for the piffff
10) Rosalinda is wack cuz she don't like smoking outta dutches
11) again, pero don't worry you still mi mujerrrr
12) Lol my eye was burning.
13) By now, I was dumb high.
14) Rosalinda & me.
15) Tania & Rosalinda
16) Me & Taniaaa
17-19) .. this is the last ones I swear, I was feeelin' myself!! Lol

1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones