Don't Sell Yourself To Fall in Love..

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A little too much fun.

Mi mujerrrrr. This is one of the few people who's still in my life & I love her to death. She's been here for me ever since day one & I could never thank her enough. Well, this day was fun, along with freds partyyy during the long hours of the night .. a couple of days before I went back to new york.
(Click Image to Enlarge)


PHOTO FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
1) Daniela throwin' out garbage, swears she's cute tho!!
2) I was tryin' on different ones, what you thinnnnk?
3) I thought I was cute or some shit -_-
4) My boo is so kind, thank you thank you thank you!
5) At fred's party..caught offguard
6) I was leaaaan, me & my nigga V! I love you!!
7) Lifted like the Research Group, so far gone like Drizzzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones