Don't Sell Yourself To Fall in Love..

Sunday, October 11, 2009

RIP to the innocent.

Dear MR.DEWEES.
What they did to you wasn't fair, you didn't deserve this. I never believed those accusations at all. These other people don't see what we, the students, seen you as. You were a great teacher to those that had you & you were even a mentor to many. I can say FUCK THE MEDIA over and over again, it's partially there fault & those ignorant people who tried to accuse you as well. I hope they have a strong guilt in there hearts & that they have trouble sleeping at night because of what they've done to an innocent man. The law has always been fucked, the media has always been corrupted, but unfortunately, this is the life we live. What makes me question myself is the fact that isn't every human being alive is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY? I'm sorry that you didn't get to fight this and prove them wrong, but we'll fight for you.
You didn't commit suicide, the media murdered you.
May you rest in heavenly peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones